Geekdojo aspires to educate audiences on new technology and trends through direct application. Said another way, we love to create an exciting project around a new technology. Those projects are typically, but not always, focused on the home environment including home automation, gaming, streaming, home networking, home audio, and many other categories. We utilize a number of media platforms to convey project content and tie everything together with content on Geekdojo's main website. If you feel your brand or product might be a good fit for Geekdojo's audiences please reach out via email to [firstname.lastname@example.org](email@example.com?subject=Brand Collaboration).
Through fun and interesting projects, Geekdojo seeks the promotion of:
- STEM subjects,
- diversity therein,
- and open knowledge sharing.
- All dojo content is licensed under Creative Commons
- All dojo code is OpenSource and licensed under either MIT or GPLv2/3
What we Look for in a Collaboration
Prospective Brands or Products should be:
- relevant to Geekdojo's audience,
- create unique experiences for our audience,
- support subject areas on Geekdojo,
- and align with Geekdojo's values.
Potential Collaboration Opportunities
We will work with your brand or product to craft a unique audience engagement strategy across any or all of Geekdojo's engagement channels. Engagement options available (but not limited to) include:
- sponsored social media content,
- sponsored website content,
- guest content,
- ad takeovers,
- project creation around product(s),
- and many other unique ways of engaging our audience.
If you think your brand or product would be a good fit with Geekdojo's audience then let's talk! Contact Geekdojo, today, at [firstname.lastname@example.org](email@example.com?subject=Brand Collaboration).